Wednesday, July 25, 2012

You make me smile.

The retired Stampin' Up! Greenhouse Gala DSP is a favorite of mine.  I love the color combinations.  As my blog title says, I am card stock crazy and that includes being crazy about Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper.  Being crazy means I have hoarded alot of retired paper, which I still use regularly and will continue to use until it is gone.  Then I will probably be sad. 

I also have a lot of the beautiful newer DSP and promise to post using some soon.

I created these two cards using Connie & Mary's sketch CCMC207.  Five cards of each color were sent to Operation Write Home.  These are great general need cards for a hero to send home to family or friends. 

Smiling in Pumpkin Pie

All supplies are from Stampin' Up!  The * denotes retired supplies.

Stamps: Simple Sayings*
Paper: Greenhouse Gala DSP*, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive ink
Accessories:  Pear Pizzazz ribbon*, Scallop Border punch, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Simply Scored for the diagonal scored lines

Smiling in Pear Pizzazz


Stamps: Simple Sayings II*
Paper: Greenhouse Gala DSP*, Pear Pizzazz*, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze ink
Accessories:  Baja Breeze ribbon*, Scallop Edge Border punch, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Simply Scored for the diagonal scored lines

I used Fray Check (a non Stampin' Up! product) on the ribbon edges after adhering them to the card stock with Mono Adhesive.

1 comment: